APWT Stationery in the Wild

APWT Stationery in the Wild - Check out our Animal Themed Stationery Today!
 

When researching travel destinations, one of the key things I look for is a place to see local animals. Elephants are my favorite, but honestly you tell me you have monkeys or even goats, I'm there. The more I traveled, the more I learned to be mindful of the types of places I visited. I try to find local animal sanctuaries or safaris when I travel, read reviews. By doing this, I hope to enjoy the animals, but not contribute to the mistreatment that some animals face in the name of tourism. 

A safari in Sri Lanka, elephant sanctuary in Laos, monkeys in Kuala Lumpur, sleeping cats in Fez, ducks in New York,  you will see some of my favorite animal photos from my travels featured throughout the shop. 


Featured Items (from left to right):






Comments