New Phone Wallpaper in the Shop! Pretty in Pink


I would pass these flowers everyday on my afternoon dog walk (1 of 3 walks a day for this old dog). I kept telling myself to photograph them before they were gone. We've had so many beautiful flowers this summer, and as flowers do they come and they go only for new flowers to bloom (thanks to the amazing garden designers in our park).  

These weren't easy to capture. They bloom on a tree, and they were behind a fence. You could also tell that they would be gone any day now. But I got the shot, and a few days later they were in fact dead. 

I love this wallpaper. I brought up the color of the flowers by increasing the contrast between the flowers and the background to get this beautiful image. It's one of my favorites this season, I hope you like it as well.

APWT Stationery has over 40 different styles of Phone Wallpaper featuring high resolution images with rich color and vivid detail.

Our APWT Phone Wallpaper is sized to fit both large and small screens, is compatible with iPhone and Androids, and downloads in minutes. 

Purchase, download to your phone, save as your phone's wallpaper, lockscreen image, or use as your background for iMessage or WhatsApp.

Link to listing.


Comments